Friday, December 08, 2006

Beautiful photographs.....available as Cards and Prints!

Here are some of my wonderful little photographs.......I thought you would enjoy! I love doing photography......there are so many beautiful things to take pictures of. My father passed away several years ago and I told my mother that I really wanted to have something of my Dad's that was special to him.....to help me remember him. She gave me his digital camera. I was so touched because he loved taking pictures. So, now I have the joy of using his camera to make beautiful photography. Every time I use his camera, I think of him. It's really special to me. My father was a musician......he was a wonderful man, quiet but very sensitive and kind. He had polio when he was in his early twenties, before I was born. It was a long recovery for him but he got through it. He was also a wonderful composer and taught music in many different schools for years and years. I loved to hear him play the piano. He was a great musician. I miss him so much. I try to talk to him as often as I can. I do believe that you can talk to your loved ones who gone on before you......spirit to spirit. I hope you enjoy my photographs. I would love to hear from you!! I love your wonderful comments. Isn't blogging great?! Debbie www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer

No comments: