Friday, December 01, 2006

More beautiful cards available......

Here are some other cards available of my little fairy furniture. Again, if you would like to have some of my cards, just go to my website to see more information about cost, etc. All of my work.....all the little fairy furniture, paintings, collages and photography......everything is available as a card or print. The first card here is of the tiniest little fairy teacup made out of a sea onion and little tendrils, set in a beautiful little bed of moss and leaves. The second card is of a wonderful little pair of fairy slippers that my husband Mike made.....they are created from lambs ears leaves, lichen and berries. The third card is of a wonderful little bed, very small.....a tiny bed for a butterfly. The fourth card is of an incredible piece that I created......called "The Tetete". It is so elaborate. It is made of many beautiful flowers, leaves, mosses, branches and twigs.....it has a tiny table with a book on it.....which I wrote a wonderful story in, all handwritten.....and a tiny teacup. It is one of my most beautiful pieces. The fifth card is of the unusual little chair called "Isabella Loved Paris".....it is truely one of my favorites. The sixth card is of a very different sculpture of a lady with long beautiful hair.....the little object below her is a modern t.v. She is a very unusual lady......a poet, dancer, traveler and a mother of many little children. The seventh card is of a pretty little canopy bed that I made.....it has pretty fabrics, velvets, flowers and other beautiful things. I love the blue of the water. The last card is of a wonderful piece called "The Ballerina's Throne". I have made many versions of this chair... it is another one of my favorites. I took ballet classes for many, many years so I am sure that has influenced my creations......I love to dance. I hope you will visit my website to see all that is available as cards and prints! So many pretty things.....I love to share my work with others!!! Hope to hear from you! (my website is...... www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer) Be happy..... Debbie (Sunflower)

1 comment:

paris parfait said...

Such lovely and creative cards!