Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shops?

Hello dear friends...... I've put lots of new posts on my blog recently!! Be sure to scroll down and see all the new pictures and writings. I would love to hear from you if you care to write to me about what I've added. Also, I was wondering if any of you could suggest any shops that you especially like......that is my favorite thing to do......go to lovely and unusual shops and just enjoy the beauty and inspiration. Some of my favorite shops are "Nest" , "Tail of the Yak", "Bell'occhio" in San Francisco, "Burnt Sugar" in Seattle......there are so many others, but if you know any shops or galleries that are somewhat like these shops.....have the same kinds of unique and wonderful creations, I would be so happy to hear from you to know about them!!! I am so anxious to find some shops to go to..... especially in the L.A. area or anywhere near here if its not too far away. Thank you in advance!! Have fun!

2 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Debbie,
You mention a store "Nest" - I remember them being featured in one of the Victoria books years ago. Do you know if she has a website?

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie....
I like Nest, too. Love your blog
Mike