Saturday, March 10, 2007

Beautiful art!

I finally was able to post a picture of someone else's artwork from another site, but it took me so long to get it done. I still was not able to upload pictures from other websites that I wanted to post! Could anyone who is interested, please email me about how to post pictures from the web onto your blog on Blogger?! I have tried and tried for hours and just don't seem to be able to get it to work. This picture is from Ulla's blog, a wonderful Russian artist. Hope to hear from someone. I so want to post lots of pictures of artist's works that I like from their website. Would appreciate any help. Thank you!

4 comments:

Wictoriane said...

hello ! I dont' understand what takes you hours...
When yoy find a pictures : you save it on your hard disk.
Then you send it on the blogger server (or other place you could have on the web). It takes only few minutes...

Normally : you don't have right to make a link directly between the other site/blog and yours, because it takes some supplies with broadcast and it's forbidden.
But you can make a link toward the site/blog to indicate where is the original...

Bye !

Gypsy Purple said...

I also battled in the beginning
I found the easiest is:

-Click on the picture to make it bigger
-If you did that or if the picture is only one size...right click on the picture and "save as" somewhere on your own computer so that you can easily find it
-I opened a folder "blog" ...and first load all my pics there
-When you open the "new post" optiion on blogger ....right next to the spellcheck option, is a little picture logo
-Click that and select...browse....choose the file on your computer and the choose "open"
-From there it should be easier and just follow "upload" and "done"
-It also gives you an option there to upload more than one pic
-If you still battle.....PLEASE ask me...I have lots of patience and will help you GLADLY!!!!

Chamara

Wictoriane said...

It's exactly what I've said...

First : you save the picture ON YOUR DISK

Then you send it (upload) on your blog.

May be I can't express myself as well as a english person but I make effort...

Debbie Schramer said...

Thank you so much dear friends for your kind help!! I appreciate it so much, truely! I don't mean to be ignorant about this part of blogging, but it just get's a little confusing. I think I understand it now, though because of your helpful explanations!! Thank you so much!!