Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am so grateful for the beauty of others.......

I found these beautiful pictures on various sites.......I will have to get back to you with the addresses. Just have a minute right now to post these, but wanted to share them with you. Isn't it incredible how creative and inspired some people are??!! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't find such beautiful things. I feel so sad for the people in the world who don't have inspiration and beauty in their lives. There are so many people who are sad and alone and waunder about without anything to uplift their spirits. I am constantly praying for them to find peace in their souls and happiness again. Oh, if we could all be little children once again......how our hearts would soar and float upon the clouds of heaven!!!
Love to you all......
Debbie

No comments: