Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beauty never ends when you search for it.......

I have been having such a wonderful time using our new camera. It has inspired me so much to try different settings and lightings, backgrounds, etc. I hope you like these new photos. I have so many other pieces I should be showing, but always seem to bring these out. I promise I will show some other pieces soon. I must have over 100 beautiful pieces of little fairy furniture right now.
It's beautiful weather here in Beverly Hills. The gardeners are working hard everywhere making everything look so nice. I love going for walks in the neighborhoods here. The trees and flowers and plants are just breathtaking. I still long for the greenery of Washington, though. Mike and I both miss Washington. We lived there for such a long time. California is pretty dry and deserty. But right in this area where I live, at least it is beautiful and like a huge garden.
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am sorry I have just mostly been posting pictures for so long. Just have so little time to write. But I truely want to start sharing my thoughts and ideas more and hope to do that soon.
Stay happy and try to do something nice for someone today!!! How that makes the world a much better place.......even by just one little act of kindness!!
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your little fairy furniture!!! i wrote about your blog and show a picture on my blog yesterday (link to your place)...hope it´s alrigt for you. I think your blog is so inspiring....thank you!
I write in swedish in my place right now but I´m considering to start writing some english...
I have found lots of beautiful and inspiring blogs from England and USA and it would be nice if this people can read my blog to, I think.

Anonymous said...

I love the little blue bed...

Anonymous said...

What magic you spin.
such sweet tendnerness in your creations.
dainty and full of whimsy.
Certainly, you have seen fairies?!