Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Mom and Dad and me.......

Here are some pictures that reflect my life. My parents......My father and my mother. Normand and Barbara Poulshock. My father passed away several years ago. I miss him so much. He was such a gentle, kind and caring man. A musician. He was a composer and such a talented person. I think about him a lot and I feel his spirit very close sometimes. I know I will see him again.
My mother is still living. She is 80 years old and still teaches piano and singing. She still sews, drives, cooks, quilts and does a million things every day, it seems. She is amazing. I miss her, too. We talk on the phone nearly every day.
And the other picture is me.......at a dinner with all my family. My daughter in law fixed my hair in a really cute style. I like the way I look this way. Should fix it this way more often.
The paintings and collages are ones I love. I hope you like them.
It's so important to cherish and pray for our families. I miss our families being together more. We are trying to call or email them a lot and go see them, too. I love my family!!!
Take care....
Debbie

No comments: