Saturday, July 28, 2007

Moving takes so much time!!!

Hello dear friends, We have moved to Utah and it has been quite hectic trying to get settled. We were staying with some wonderful friends of ours for a while, but were so busy trying to find jobs, that I just haven't had time to post anything new on my blog. So sorry! I have so missed adding things to my blog....it was just such a source of happiness for me, so I can't wait until I can get back to doing that. We don't have the internet at our new apartment yet, but should have it soon, so I will be posting some new things soon. I have just been using the computer at the library....which is good but not like having your own computer! Hope you are all doing well and having a fun, cool summer! Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs and Kisses to you dear Debbie! I hope you find peace and quiet soon. Moves can be so stressful! We look forward to your happy return to blogland!!!

paris parfait said...

That is quite the change from California to Utah! Hope you're enjoying your new surroundings and getting settled in. Hurry back when you can - the blogosphere isn't the same without you!