Monday, July 02, 2007

We've moved.......

Hello everyone,
We have moved from California as we are not doing domestic work any longer. We are living in Utah for now. It is unbelieveably hot here, though; more so than in California. I miss the ocean breezes and the openness of California but people here in Utah are so wonderful and friendly. We have lived here before and loved it. So, if anyone who lives in Utah visits my blog, please say hi.
Sorry I haven't written in my blog very much lately. With moving, our lives have been quite hectic. We are still wanting to work in art full time and are checking into some opportunities in art here as well. We are still looking for any kind of job or project in art, if anyone knows of anything.
I've added these beautiful pictures I found recently to share with you, too.
I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer!!
Debbie

1 comment:

tlchang said...

Congrats on your move - I hope it is a beneficial thing for you!

We're heading to Utah the last week of July for a reunion up in Aspen Grove (hopefully it will be cooler up in the mountains!)

I'll be interested in what kinds of art opportunities you find there.