Saturday, January 19, 2008

A little snippet of our new little movie.......

how excited we are! here is a small portion of a wonderful and humorous little movie that Mike and I made recently about our little characters who live near the Enchanted Treehouse. it is silly and charming and fun.....if you'd like to see more of it, we will have it available soon to purchase through our Etsy store.....I should be posting it there within the next few days. we will be adding many more new short films here and on our Etsy store soon, as well!!! So be sure to check back!

debbie and mike

www.artmajeur.com/debbieschramer

1 comment:

LW said...

I just spent some time looking at your art work on your web site...

Enchanting, I adore your fairy houses and furniture. This reminded me of a day in the fall that I spent with my granddaughters ..It was one of those magical days....

Louise