Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Posting video on Blogger.......

Hello...... I was wondering if anyone has posted videos on their Blogger site? I have tried several times to post a very short little portion of a movie I made, but it seemed to take forever to load it and it just never finished. I waited and waited but after at least an hour or more, the video was still not loaded. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong, or how to make it take less time, or??? Would so appreciate your help! I have so many little videos I'd like to post, but certainly don't want to take so long doing it!! Debbie

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

mmmm-mmmmm- thankyou from the bottom of my heat - i would love to sit with you and sip lemonade and eat lilac fairy cakes-i carnt belive you sent me that note-oh id just woke up from slumber and your note was there- how divine-your world- well im just a little blown awy about how yummy it all is and you love books- well house books and dollys with dress's-and hats-our jessy has a dolls house that my mr australia ( husband ) made her years ago- well its time it came out of hidding- i have 4 children that are my world-now do you have a flickr- singing and skipping around in circle's love jo- p.s dont forget to put your lipstick on-la la la .