Friday, May 16, 2008

Where is everyone??

Hello everyone........I just wanted to say that I haven't heard from anyone in so long!!! I was afraid that I offended someone or my blog isn't interesting enough or some other reason......because I use to have at least some comments from people, but just lately, hardly anyone has visited me!!! I am sorry if I offended anyone. I wondered if it was because of the Adsense ad that I had on my blog for a while. My husband thought about putting that on.....at first it seemed fine, but then after a while, it really was listing some things I didn't like at all!! So, I am sorry for that! I took it off right away as soon as I noticed that it wasn't good. I really didn't want to put adsense on my blog, but now it's gone.
Hope someone will write to me to tell me if there's a reason I'm not hearing from anyone very much. I look forward so much to reading the comments people post to me; since we work at home, I get so lonely.......your comments just literally lift my spirits so much and cheer me up!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! I appreciate you so much!
Debbie

2 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Hi!!
Perhaps a little fairy whispered in my ear...it certainly is no coincidence that I visit you now!!
You visited my blog during my holidays. Now I'm back and everything is a bit normal again I have time to visit you, but after reading the first post I just had to comment, just to let you know that there are reasons why people are not responding always. In my case simple: I was having a holiday!

Now I'm going to read some of your other posts.
Have a nice weekend! L.

LiLi M. said...

You do have a very nice blog!!
I like all the old and tattered stuff too and your wise words of course. But I cannot eat to many cookies in a short time (especially not when they are fresh and have quality ingredients!). So I will be back, see you!