Friday, June 19, 2009

Finding a gentle line to follow......

here are some pretty paintings i did recently. i am so amazed at my new creativity! having our studio/gallery has been so wonderful in inspiring me to do more art! gallery walk is tonight, so i am excited with all the changes i've done to our studio....
the little chair is a precious piece i made last year. has a little moon and little treasures above.
for some reason, i am still having a terrible time uploading my pictures!! it is so frustrating! my computer just freezes when i try to upload them.....anyone have any suggestions!! i have so many pictures i want to share!
have a wonderful weekend! i'll try to post more tomorrow.
debbie

3 comments:

Cayenne Linke said...

Hi Debbie! I wrote you a rather long (sorry) email on Monday night (technically Tuesday morning) about making a slightly customized purchase.

I fear it may have landed in your spam folder, as is so often the case with my AOL address when an in box doesn't recognize it.

I'd love to hear back from you when you get a chance, but just wanted to make sure my email wasn't lost to the ether. The address is would have come from is Quidditian.

Thanks!

Cayenne

Cayenne Linke said...

Okay -- just tried again...let me know if it didn't go through. I'm such a technophobe, I'm prolly messing something up - I sent it to your yahoo account...

xox!

Cayenne Linke said...

Just tried again to the link you sent. If it doesn't go through, we'll have to assume we're star-crossed. :}