Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Paid subscription webisodes......

Hi everyone...... Recently, I heard of the idea of having a paid subcription to your blog so that people could view webisodic videos. I really thought that was a fantastic idea and have been doing some research about it......it's a fairly popular thing to do. I have made so many wonderful little videos, short film clips with my beautiful art and little characters that I thought it would be so much fun to share them with everyone and also charge a little bit to help me continue to do my art. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in this idea??? Or if anyone knows anything about it? (suggestions of websites that help people to get started, how much would be reasonable to charge? how often should the videos be posted......one every day, one a week.....?) I love posting on my blog and I love sharing my art and my little films, so it just would be so great to do both and also made some money, too, so that I can keep being an artist!! Any of your comments would be so appreciated!! Thank you...... Debbie

2 comments:

cathy said...

Debbie, I think I have told you before - I love your work - it touches my soul - I look at the details of your tiny pieces and wonder what was going on in that head of yours to make you think up some of these beautiful little pieces. I have you listed as one of my favorite places to visit on my blog - any venue you chose to show your work - I'll be there!

cathy said...

Debbie, not to worry - sorry you are feeling so bad - things do pick up - use your art to help you through
C