Sunday, June 19, 2011

life is funny, art reflects life......

it always amazes me how some people have such a wonderful sense of humor. i am not usually a funny person, unless however, for some reason, something about another person strikes me as being funny and sometimes that brings out the sense of humor in me. don't ask me why, don't ask me if that even makes any sense.....
but anyway, i have found lately so many artists whose art just amazingly reflects a fantastic, wonderful sense of humor. so comical, quirky, delightful and just plain great. many of these pictures were from the blog i just found recently....."the art room plant". it is so utterly fantastic. tons of really great artists and other creative people featured on this wonderful blog. hope you'll visit it. also Lynne Hoppe's tumbler site has lots of wonderful artists. i am really starting to appreciate abstract art more and more and even have changed some of my own paintings into more abstract works as well as painting some new ones that are abstract. it's certainly a lot more fun.
would love to hear from you, anyone who wants to comment. have a great sunday and remember to smile at someone so that they feel wanted. i can't believe how much one smile can do to change a person's life for the better!
debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!