Wednesday, January 18, 2012


misskym on etsy


russian photo site


My blog is such a sanctuary and such a place of escape for me......and happiness! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't share these beautiful photos with you, but also searching for them is what makes me really happy, too. I just am always so excited when I find a really beautiful picture and know that I can post it on my blog to share with everyone who visits here. I am truely grateful for all of you.....whoever you are and thank you for following my blog. I only wish I could hear more from people who visit my blog. Especially now, that my husband and I are having such a difficult time finding work. We spend so much time at home, looking for jobs online, but also of course get out to actually apply at places, too. But, I just miss having a job where I can visit with people and feel a part of everything. Would love to hear from you all......anyone. Applying for jobs is absolutely the least fun thing to do......I just can't wait til I can just find work and not have to go through the job finding process anymore!!

Anyway, I hope you are having a really wonderful day! Keep smiling and looking for things that make you happy and share that with others......everyone can always use more happiness!

Debbie

No comments: