Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My pretty stationary!!

I wanted to share my beautiful stationary with you......I loved making these and have more that I will post tomorrow. Some of the pages have wonderful little drawings that our sons did when they were in grade school. I saved nearly every drawing they did when they were little.......I thought they were so humorous and sweet and artistic! I also added some pictures that I have found over the years that I love for their beauty and charm. Also, many of the pages have my poetry on them as well.
I hope you like them. I am going to put them on my Etsy shop, too, so if you'd like to purchase them, they will be listed there.
I also wanted to tell you that our son Matthew is doing a little better. He had his MRI yesterday and although it caused him a terrible migraine, he got through it without any problems. He should be hearing about the results in a few days, so we are praying that it will not show anything serious. Thank you so much for your wonderful prayers. I am so grateful to you!!! God Bless You!!!

No comments: